Question: what’s more important – slowing down to prioritize, or checking off your to-do list?
The answer? Slowing down to get your priorities in order.
Prioritizing takes strategic thinking, wholistic vision and understanding what’s most important. It’s a skillset CPAs use every day to balance the demands of work and modern life.
How do you balance your competing priorities? How do you go about determining which tasks or areas of your life deserve more energy, attention, and time?
Tell us your secrets to keeping your priorities in check for a chance to win these prizes:
- A set of Bose headphones
- Four Cineplex movie tickets
- Two Cineplex popcorn passes
The deadline to enter is February 25, 2020
Some handy Dos & Don'ts to make sure you have the best chance at winning:
- Tag @goCPAontario
- Include Hashtag #CPAInstaChallenge
- Post the image to your Instagram grid
- Adhere to theme
- Be creative
- Use an original picture with no copyright infringements
- Post irrelevant/inappropriate content (keep it clean)
- Make spelling and/or grammar errors
- Post your entry to stories
- Do not tag the Partner’s Instagram Account
Make sure you follow us on Instagram and Snapchat to keep up with CPA Ontario!