CMA Legacy Requirements
Am I a Legacy CMA Student?
You fall under this category if you:
- Registered with CMA Ontario prior to February 1, 2015.
- Completed all the education components of the CMA program.
- Have completed the legacy CMA Practical Experience Requirements or working towards completing the CPA Practical Experience Requirements.
- Maintained your status as an active student by paying the CPA Ontario Annual Student Due (ASD).
Once you have completed all the requirements by the deadlines indicated below, you may be eligible for the CPA, CMA designation. For more information, refer to Regulation 9-1.
You must complete your CMA legacy practical experience requirements by September 1, 2018.
Deadlines to Apply for Membership
You may be eligible for the CPA, CMA designation if you complete all the requirements and meet the following deadlines:
- You met the legacy CMA Practical Experience Requirements in iSkills prior to September 1, 2018.
- You meet the CPA Practical Experience Requirements in PERT prior to June 30, 2020.
Once you have completed all the requirements and meet the deadlines above, you may apply for membership.