Beginning of Main Content
SHOWCASE COMPETITION FINALISTS
The results are in.
This year, we asked our HAPs to be as creative as possible and create a 60 second video telling us “what does "CHANGE" mean to you in the world of business.”
We received some fantastic entries and are pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 CPA Showcase competition:
• 1st Place: Steven Lui & Alisia Usichenko - Overcoming the Fear of Change
• 2nd Place: Pathum Danthanarayana - Technology has Changed the World of Business
• 3rd Place: Jessica Peng & Janet Kuang - CPA Showcase 2019 – CHANGE
The judges were especially impressed with the creativity this year’s finalists demonstrated showcasing their acting, drawing and animation skills. Well done everyone.
Stay tuned to our social channels later in the year to find out the theme for the 2020 CPA Showcase competition.
OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF CHANGE
- Steven Lui and Alisia Usichenko
- Winning prize: $1,000 + $500 to High School business department
TECHNOLOGY HAS CHANGED THE WORLD OF BUSINESS
- Pathum Danthanarayana
- Winning prize: $300
CPA SHOWCASE 2019 - CHANGE
- Jessica Peng and Janet Kuang
- Winning prize: $200