All advanced and certification level courses will include access to a dedicated online instructor. This instructor-led program gives students structured, timely and enhanced support.
Course support to students will include:
- 1.5 hours per week of online lecture time.
- On-demand access to all webinars with portable content.
- Off-hours access to dedicated instructor with response rate of one business day.
- Peer-to-peer student forum for networking and study groups.
- Enhanced student experience with upgraded course navigation.
- All courses will include exam review, online lectures and course support within the course fee.
Goals of the instructor-led model:
- Positively impact the student experience with engaging content and services
- Provide after hours lecture support with dedicated instructor.
- 20 hours of online live class instruction per course.
- Ensure that students in remote locations have equal access.